Sales: 01704 550 048  |  Rentals: 01704 54 34 34  |  Property Mgt: 01704 545 800

If you will be buying with a mortgage, make sure it is in place.

An offer can only be provisionally accepted from a buyer that can’t prove they have the funds, and any delays could result in a better prepared buyer pipping you to the post!

Even if you will only be applying for a low amount, or transferring the mortgage from the sale of your current property, if you can show you have the funds in place the Vendor will know you are able to proceed, increasing your chances of having YOUR offer accepted over another buyers.

TIP OF THE DAY: It is ALWAYS worth visiting an independent mortgage adviser to make sure you are getting the best deal.

Visit Barrons Financial Solutions for more information: Visit Website.

If you have a property to sell, make sure it is on the market!

It always feels impossible to get all the ‘ducks in a row’ when planning a move. Should you wait until you find the perfect home before listing your current property? Should you wait until you have an offer before you start looking?

OUR ADVICE: make sure your property is listed as soon as possible when deciding to move.

At best, some Vendors may not wish for you to view if you aren’t on the market yourself. At worst, another buyer might beat you to the property you want. When you DO offer on a home you want, you are in a good position if you can tell them you already have a buyer waiting or even just lots of interest on your home.

At the very least, have a valuation. It’s important to have an idea of what your home is worth in the current market so you can plan your finances for the onward move you’re dreaming of!

Book a Valuation

One last thing…

You’ve got your mortgage agreement, you’ve got your property on the market, but nothings happening. It’s time for a second opinion.

If your property has been on the market a while and you still haven’t received a reasonable offer something has to change. Has your agent updated your property photographs recently? Do your current photographs do your property justice? Are you receiving detailed feedback that explains where your property might not be meeting expectations for buyers? Is your agent pushing for a reduction?

A reduction could cost you THOUSANDS. A second opinion is FREE.
Why not call Anthony James for a fresh set of eyes? Book a no obligation, free sales valuation complete with comprehensive advice from qualified staff. We’re here to help.

Contact us.

Whatever you need, we have qualified, experienced staff available to help. Give us a call, visit our website or pop in to our offices- the kettles always boiled!


"Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum." Section 1.10.32 of "de Finibus Bonorum et Malorum", written by Cicero in 45 BC "Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?"

We are members of